TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
i'm not sure when you noticed that particular guest count, but because the server time was 1hr ahead and then it was set back, that increased the figures in the online section because people were being held in the online section longer than usual during that 1hr roll back period. That could be a partial explanation for it.

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you mean peak by:
<i>Most users ever online was 225 on 11-25-2003 at 05:32 PM</i>

i believe that was due to the 1hr server time rollback. Users accumulated in the online section because basically it was showing over 1hr's worth of online users when that normally is not the case. That would apply to members and guests.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
also im sure that there are other peoples computers like mine that for some reason like to "forget" that i am signed in, so often times im on the boards and dont realized im not signed in untill i try to post... and itll happen a few times a day. not that i care too much about it, its just another explaination. -greg

·
Registered
195 Posts
Since your user options are set to use cookies and remember your login info, you may want to try and delete your cookie on your machine.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
If you mean peak by:
<i>Most users ever online was 225 on 11-25-2003 at 05:32 PM</i>

i believe that was due to the 1hr server time rollback. Users accumulated in the online section because basically it was showing over 1hr's worth of online users when that normally is not the case. That would apply to members and guests.
man what a big jump in most user ever online...

Most users ever online was 1,004, 07-06-2007 at 11:22 AM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts