·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is the new Ford Fusion.
Of course the Gillette Fusion
New Eureka Fusion
Graco Car Seats has its new Fusion

Im sure there are more, but in just reading a Wal-Mart ad. and one Ford commercial I saw Fusion over and over.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
No idea, but our cars smoke the 4banger fusions. I have yet to even find a V6 though :(

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
"Fusion" is the new "Extreme." Everything in the last five years has been extreme, now it's all fusion. Just the latest marketing buzzword.

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Fusion

I think the marketing people like to use it because it means the combination of things. So it's like a all season tire. Good in the rain and dry weather. Well if they call it fusion they will think that people like it because it has to have something they like in the combination of whatever it is. Even though I think that idea is a load of crap as the all season tires.

On another note I had one of those dannon fruit frusion things a couple weeks ago. Was actually surprised it was pretty good. Only reason I got it was it was half off and I had a coupon. Otherwise unless it's my starbucks when I need it in the morning then I am not for expensive little fruit drinks. Wonder how that would taste with some rum though.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
What's really crazy is they're calling the 2006 NASCAR Fords "Fusions"!! 'Like there is even the faintest resemblance... :zdunno:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
don't forget the gillette fusion sux a$$, i still think my mach 3 is better, when i used it the first time it cut the crap outta my face, i don't think that ever happened with my old mach 3, i should of bought it at wally world instead of heb so i could of returned the damn thing and got my money back, :mad:

·
Registered
497 Posts
chorizon said:
don't forget the gillette fusion sux a$$, i still think my mach 3 is better, when i used it the first time it cut the crap outta my face, i don't think that ever happened with my old mach 3, i should of bought it at wally world instead of heb so i could of returned the damn thing and got my money back, :mad:
I feel you man any razor with more than 3 blades should me used to grade cheese .

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Ever see that episode of SNL or Mad TV? "Now with 10 blades!" It was nasty...

·
Registered
513 Posts
I just bought a ford fusion....I love that car!

·
Registered
497 Posts
88pimpin said:
Ever see that episode of SNL or Mad TV? "Now with 10 blades!" It was nasty...
No but now I want too.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts