TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who all's sportin what kind of cell phone right now. I'm still using my NEC 515 from a year and a half ago but it's starting to show signs of wear and tear. I'm looking to replace it with a Sony-Ericsson S710a... it's a swivel phone, it's got built-in blue tooth, screen looks clear was water, 1.3 megapixel camera, 8x digital zoom (too bad digital sucks haha), mpeg4 capability, mp3 ring tones, built in sony memory stick (comes with 32mb stick in the box). click here for more specs and info

I don't suppose there's anybody in the industry that can get good deals for a fellow TCCoA-er?

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
The Sony Ericsson is great! Really good quality and the camera actually takes really good pictures..

I'm more used to the Nokia menu system though so I've got me a
Nokia 6680.. 3G (WDMA) is pretty big over here with video calls and
internet surfing so most are changing over to that..
It works okay as long as you're around the bigger cities and
along the highways.. But as soon as you stray of you're down to regular
GSM functionality..

More info on the Nokia 6680 is availabe here:
http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,71025,00.html

Have fun deciding.. :D

//Per

·
Registered
189 Posts
nokia 6820 the bomb for text fans ..my treo 650 for work the bomb for geeks...and my super trusty motorola startac for all my wild drunkin adventures

·
Registered
927 Posts
I have a... drum roll please... a Nokia 5185i. All I really need to do on my phone is call people, :confused: go figure. :D

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
I had an LG3200 (like black_97_LX said, I just need to call people). I really liked it. Good battery life, good signal reception, easy to use. Then I lost it somewhere on college campus. The insurance company replaced it with an Audiovox 8600. All I can say is POS!!! It drops calls all the time, poor signal (I can put it side by side with my mom's LG 3200 and I'll have half the signal hers does), the battery life sucks (2 days IF I only make 2 or 3 5-10 minute calls). I'm ready to tell Verizon that they can take the Audiovox and *censored* and I'll buy a new LG. Anybody wanna sell me one for a reasonable price :D

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
im usin a motorola v710...great phone i love it.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anybody posted thus far get good prices on phones?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Black_97_LX said:
I have a... drum roll please... a Nokia 5185i. All I really need to do on my phone is call people, :confused: go figure. :D
Hey man, I rocked one of those from 2001 all the way until last september. Now I sport a Motorola V551...

·
Johnny Five is Alive, TCCoAAC Member
1,614 Posts
Nextel i90cl :)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Blackberry 7520

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
I used to have a Motorola V60 and really liked it. About 6-8 months ago, I got an LG 5550. Not a bad phone... when I bought it, I had only seen one or two other people with this style phone - now everyone seems to have it.

-Melon

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Cougar281 said:
Blackberry 7520
I use a Blackberry 7250 at work also... great piece of hardware!

My personal phone is a Nokia 3120. Works great!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts