TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it. If money was of no concern, what's the #1 one thing (besides the car) you'd need/want in your Dream Garage?

I'd want a full sized car lift. I'd rather not have to crawl around under cars anymore. I'd want to be able to stand up under them safely and comfortably to do whatever work I want to do.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
in addition to the black renntech'd SLR and CL600....a plexiglass stage, black leather couches, lighting, and a brass pole.

and full AC and bar.

·
Super Moderator
12,258 Posts
My dream garage would look something like Jay Leno's. lol.

But seriously, I really like the Gladiator Cabinets, an epoxy floor is a must, good lighting, a beer fridge/Kegerator, large plasma TV, Bose Sound System, a lift of course, check plating along the walls...

That's a good start.

·
Registered
370 Posts
right now i'd be happy with walls. my tbird is stuck in carport hell!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Car lift! When I get my own place Im def getting one.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
in addition to the black renntech'd SLR and CL600....a plexiglass stage, black leather couches, lighting, and a brass pole.

and full AC and bar.

:uppoint:

Wouldn't that be the waiting area????
Truely, if I could pick one thing for the garage, without money being an option, I'd take the contents of the tools section in the Sears catalog!!!! (does that count as 1 thing?)

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
More Room. Lot's more Room.

And a lift.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
a heater (if i buy a house in this sh!tty climate), lift, big tv, a couch, and every tool i can buy

Hey Matt, buy my house! I got all that except the big TV (unless 36" is big) and the lift. Plus it's a 3 car....LOL

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Strippers, midgets, bar, hot tub,couch, flat screens, surround sound system and....uh....some cars.

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
A keg!!!

C.Hill

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Mine would be 10 times bigger than the house I would supposedly live in. It would have just about everything. Place for mechanical work, place for body work, cranes, lifts, lighting, air tool lines hanging from the ceiling, storage (for boats, jet skis, cars, bikes, toys, and the R.V.), full kitchen and bath, hot tub, complete theater system, wet bar, of course flat panel HDTV's, basement, and an upstairs bedroom. If I can come up with more I'll let you know. Of course all the tools known to man.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
i would need a dream house to go with it!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts