TCCoA Forums banner

What's your Opinion??

735 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Chris_Murder 
#1 ·
Where I work sells BG 44K
And I want to know your opinion before I pour the can in my tank, (suggested to pour before fill up)

Thanks!

product info ...
BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner
BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner is a specially formulated blend of solvents, high molecular-weight dispersants and deposit control additives which will quickly, effectively and safely clean fuel injectors and help remove upper engine deposits. This product is designed to be used with the BG 9210 Inject-A-Flush® Apparatus and BG 44K® Part No. 208. BG Fuel Injection System Cleaner contains deposit control additives which “pre-soak” rock-hard valve deposits. This allows the powerful cleaning ingredients in BG 44K® to provide even more effective cleanup. Not harmful to any fuel system components including gaskets, hoses, metals, fuel tank bladders, fuel pumps, O-rings, etc. Catalytic converter and oxygen sensor safe.

HAS ANYONE USED THIS PRODUCT IN THERE CAR???

See less See more
#3 ·
never touched the stuff, sounds like it does everything that seafoam does except for also being ok as a oil cleaner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.