TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just crious. What kind of music do you guys listen to?

Im watching some metallca thing on VH1 (i think its their movie "Some kind of monster") and it got me thinking. Ya know, i dont care for the newer metallia music, and im about to assume that Nobody likes it, but i wanted to see if any of you liked it. (from their newest songs with their new bass player)

In any event, I like Metallica (the more older stuff but i like Load and Reload too) Nightwish is proly my fav, long with Older Within Temptation, various 80s metal.

How bout you?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Country (which my roomate HATES)
Jazz
Rock
Blues
Techno

I'll basically listen to anything but (C)rap on a regular basis. Occasionally, I'll listen to it . . . but i can only handle about 5 minutes every 2-2.5 weeks.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Classic Rock, Country Rock, and a little bit of Hip Hop (Mostly stuff to BUMP to, like 3 6 Mafia)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Metal (all sorts), Rock (harder the better), Euro-dance, Techno, Grunge, Industrial. Maybe some old-school Rap/Hip-Hop every so often.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
anything heavy from death metal to progressive metal (like iron maiden, queensryche, fates warning, typically the 80's type stuff, but alot of the new stuff is okay), hard rock(gotta love ac/dc), electronica, trance, techno, rap, hip hop, r&b, reggeaton, cumbia colombiano, and basically anything but country and tejano, i'm flexible....:D

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
I listen mostly to alternative and rap. I cant get enough of the two....

although sometimes i'm a sucker for '80s......I guess since i was only 4 when the '80s ended, i'm not sick of it like all the older people are.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
AlpineBird said:
I listen mostly to alternative and rap. I cant get enough of the two....

although sometimes i'm a sucker for '80s......I guess since i was only 4 when the '80s ended, i'm not sick of it like all the older people are.
dude, you just made me feel old! i like mostly everthing , but new rap , wtf is that crap! no country, no classical, and no gospel /christain rock. ! fav is 60/70/80's music , and yes i do like the disco era stuff ! i mostly listen to classic rock ,

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I listen mostly to alternative; Our Lady Peace is my favorite band, but I also enjoy metal, country, jazz (especially Coltrane, Davis, and Ellington), and ska. Anyone else like ska?

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
mostly metal, some vintage punk, hard rock, classic rock. but dont even think i will listen to country. i ****ing hate country

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
redneckcougarguy said:
mostly metal, some vintage punk, hard rock, classic rock. but dont even think i will listen to country. i ****ing hate country
that's wierd, a redneck who doesn't listen to country, wow.(no offence bro)

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts