TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cat's alignment is off, not by a whole lot but i would like to fix this, and i think i have an idea as to how to do it, but im not sure. any help is appreciated

·
Registered
105 Posts
My car keeps on drifting to the right when i drive straight down the road and my front tires are wearing out uneven.
So i think i need one too. :(

·
Resident redneck
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Decimator13 said:
My car keeps on drifting to the right when i drive straight down the road and my front tires are wearing out uneven.
thats exactly what mine is doing, and i want to save some money by doing it myself

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Want to save moeny get a lifetime alignment deal.

·
Registered
598 Posts
bowez said:
Want to save moeny get a lifetime alignment deal.
Exactly, I ended up doing that down here with the Firestone/Mastercare. I heard up north they don't honor it anymore, but if that rule is like most things, I will have about 10 more years till the south catches up! :)

I think it cost about $120 for a lifetime deal where I can bring it back whenever I want to. I bought it 6 months ago and have had my car aligned three times already (damn New Orleans streets!), and I will get another one once I do the control arms and tie rod ends.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Decimator13 said:
have the suspension checked first, it sounds to me like worn ball joints.....dont align a broken car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts