TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to the TCCoA and I was wondering a couple of things that you good guys and gals could help me out with, so here goes:

1) Do we have the same wheel bolt pattern as that of a Ford Ranger?

2) My bird is lowered 2" in the front and 3" in the back, will 17" rims work as far as without rubbing the fenders when I turn and such? The wheels I am looking at came off of a 1996 Ranger and they are 17x9's.

3) Are there any clubs near or around S.C.?

4) Are there any solutions to making the doors shut any easier, mine you have to slam to get them to close? I have already replaced the striker bolts, I guess I am asking if there is any way to recalibrate the door, because you can wiggle the door up and down on the hinges.
Thanx, TANK

P.S. I will soon have pictures up, it is painted house of colors Kameleon cyan to purple, lowered, tinted, & musically loud.

·
8,239 Posts
the bird has 5 lug on 4.25 pattern.

I'm pretty sure the ranger runs the 5x4.5 pattern which won't work, same as the mustang pattern. You would need mustang hubs, redrilled rotors, etc to make them work.

Also you are looking for a 39mm-40mm offset to make them fit.

Justin

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I also would like to know if the DIN sized air/heat control unit from a 95'-96' would fit, the electronic climate control is not working properly. also I am interested in an automatic shifter knob for my '93, could anybody help me with kinds of and or availability?
thanks, TANK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts