TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i started spray painting my wheels cuz they are strained very badly. I got the silver colored and put 3 layers down and 4 layers of clear coat and it came out really nice. Took about 4 hrs for one tire but im very pleased with how it turned out. The whole point of the post is that i would recommend using the Dupli-Color if ur wheels are stained with brake dust.

·
Registered
514 Posts
winkeytoofly said:
Yesterday i started spray painting my wheels cuz they are strained very badly. I got the silver colored and put 3 layers down and 4 layers of clear coat and it came out really nice. Took about 4 hrs for one tire but im very pleased with how it turned out. The whole point of the post is that i would recommend using the Dupli-Color if ur wheels are stained with brake dust.

got any pics??? pref before and after but just after would work

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Also works great on dash:

And rear panels:

And on a grill:

Door panels:

What can I say? I love Dupli-Color wheel paint. Easy to work with, dries fast.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im workin on the pictures, my camera is broke so im trying to get one from a friend. Only got one wheel done but i look at it and it looks like a brand new wheel i love it. Ya i agree wit ya 93 Pimpin although i didnt use the wheel paint for my interior i used the Metalic Flake Blue Dupli-Color wit the Clear coat and its beautiful beside the scuffs it got from when installing my Subs and New Head unit.:(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts