TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im getting a good deal on a set of rims, they are BAZO B-52 (discontinued) , the size is 19x7.5, 5x108mm and the offset is 45mm.

will I have any problems (rubbing, sticking out ) with these wheels on my 95 SC??

heres a pic.

thanks

·
Registered
641 Posts
Don't know as far as the Offset goes, but I kinda like those. Where did you order them and how much were they a piece?

·
Registered
433 Posts
pretty sure they wont fit. but my rims are 18x9 so im not sure about 7.5. mine are 38mm offset and that is pushing it. there is no way i could go any closer. i cant fit my pinky between the spindle and the tire/rim. just enough space to not have any rubbing

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't know as far as the Offset goes, but I kinda like those. Where did you order them and how much were they a piece?
bought them on craigslist, used, $400 with like new toyo proxes. the only thing is that the tires are a lil small and two of the weeks have some pitting on the inside but not too bad.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Good find bro! I suppose I'm waiting on income tax to do my hub swaps and slap on some stang wheels.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I Installed them today, fit perfect no rubbing, I might need to put some spacers in the back beacuse they dont stick out as much as I would like to, the tires are small, so I need bigger.

sorry dont have pictures mounted, got dark outside, will take some tomorrow :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got some 17x9, 36mm offset cobra r's with the 5x4.25 bolt pattern, with peeling chrome and some pitting..

let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 11 of 11 Posts