TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 751 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be good to start a thread to post pics of different wheels you have on your mn12 or that you have seen on one..

A one stop place for someone looking to see diffferent wheel set ups....

This is where I am currently at is trying to find a wheel I like...

If possiable when you post pics try to include size of wheel and if they are 5 on 4.25" or (5 on 4.50" swap) bolt center, and back spacing...

Also what the cost of the wheels were.....

Thanks

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
17 inch Cobra R replica's with 245/45ZR17 (superior scoundral makes them)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Hey, I've been looking for someone who has these wheels. I have a set that is going on my car this weekend. Precisely what size center caps do I need for them? I can't seem to get an accurate measurement, and I've seen both 2.5" and 2.25" on Ebay. They don't have ANY caps at all right now, so any would be better than none. Wouldn't happen to have any spares would you? :)

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
17x8.5 Y2K cobra R's 255/45/17 BFG G-force KDW's st lowering springs, with 1 coil cut out of the fronts..

got them from customwheelsmarket.com (when they sold t-bird wheels) 200 each, 36mm offset 5x4.25

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
ROH ZR-6 17 x 8.5's with 245 50 17's:

I MISS MY MN12!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep them comming this is going really good...:)

·
Registered
418 Posts
here are my new wheels:

18in speedstars from brad
245/45/ZR18
4.25 bolt pattern.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Fondmetal 7200 18x8 +38mm offset. 255-45-18 Kumho ASX rubber. Eibach boings, KYB slushies.

-Joel

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
primax 17x7 4.25 (I was rather irritated when I found they sell these at pepboys) hopefully I will be upgrading to the fr500 18x9s soon. then I can use the 17s for drift tires:D

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Hey, I've been looking for someone who has these wheels. I have a set that is going on my car this weekend. Precisely what size center caps do I need for them? I can't seem to get an accurate measurement, and I've seen both 2.5" and 2.25" on Ebay. They don't have ANY caps at all right now, so any would be better than none. Wouldn't happen to have any spares would you? :)
I don't have any extra center caps,Mine measured at 2.5 inch.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Here is my 93 with Cobra Rs.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Just got them on last weekend. Still need to get some center caps for them.

17x7.5" Cobra R style Superior Scoundrels with Fuzion ZRi 255/50/17's mounted on them.

·
Registered
366 Posts
17 x 10

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok thats it I just fell in love.....:tongue:
Those are killer......:cool:
I love the way those look.....:D

Who are those made by and what is the bolt pattern??

·
Registered
366 Posts
Dante, bought from customwheelsmarket.com. 4.25"

Looking at their site..They no longer have the bird rims listed...Although they had other styles that weren't advertised when i called.

1 - 20 of 751 Posts