TCCoA Forums banner

41 - 60 of 751 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Is this all you guys got????
Come on I know you guy have got more pics of different wheels.....

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Sorry, I had them posted in another thread. :D 17"x7.5" Cobra R replicas (Superior something or other)

Tires are Fuzion ZRi's 255/50/17 I need to get a set of Center Caps for it. I've got a set but they're the wrong size. Anyone got a set of 2.25" Center Caps?

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
I've always liked those MM Spyders. I'd always wondered how they looked on a bird.
I'm actually lined up to buy another set of them in 18's. Can't wait, I think they are perfect for my car. I think I'm gonna have them painted in white as well.

-Joel

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Here's another set of Boyd Coddington Smoothie IIs purchased from Brad. 18" X 8" front and 18" X 10" rears.

David

·
Registered
373 Posts
Use to have these on the old Cougar mb design catalyst with some 245/35/20/8.5 nitto extreme performance tires. till some greedy bastards decided to steal them. lucky they werent lined up with my sights.:eek:

had these around 2002 17s forgot the name

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Thanks....I just got it back from the body/paint shop last week. They completly stripped the car down to a shell and did what they call a show quality paint job. Kept it all original color except for the side moulding and black stripe around the bumpers. Thought it looked a lot cleaner all white.

David

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Dave, post up some pics, I'd love to see the new look. I'd like to have mine painted very well like that, how much did it run you?

-Joel

Edit, I'm retarded. From a glance, I thought the above pics were the same as the old ones you had with black trim. Looks good. Time to get some Mt. Dew in me this morning.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Dave, post up some pics, I'd love to see the new look. I'd like to have mine painted very well like that, how much did it run you?

-Joel
Including, some minor body work, fiberglass work on the hood, rolling the rear fenders and all new window trim it was a little over $6,800. Most of the expense was labor from dismantling and reassembling the car.

David

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
:eek: Wow that is a close fit.......
Are those calipers painted or powder coated???
That gold looks good with the black.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
1/8" wow...!!!
One loose wheel brg. and you are in trouble.....

Yea I got a brother that does powder coating and I have seen him do a few calipers those look cool colored.....

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Looks Great Dave.

They are painted with a caliper paint. The fit is so close that I had to file the outside edge of the caliper to make just enough clearance. No more than 1/8" of clearance there.
I think you could now classify your wheels as "Caliper Centric" :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Those look great!!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
18's look good on these cars, but I wouldn't go any bigger. But again, thats just my opinion.

41 - 60 of 751 Posts