TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone...I am doing another wheel poll over at the SCCoA to see which wheel new wheel will be casted this year. Please participate...I only wish I was doing MORE...

Anyone that frequents the Markviii.org please let those fellas know as well. I was banned from their website for having too long of a signature because I signed my name at the end of all my posts...hahahaha...That Calvin guy over there is Looooooney Tunes...Oh the LOVE!!!!

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85903

If you are too lazy to register at the SCCoA to vote but you would like to participate then you can either reply to this thread OR send me a PM or Email with wheel poll as the title.

THANKS in advance for your participation & please pass the word around if you would!!!

Brad

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Brad, do my eyes decieve me or is that speedstar in 20's?! Left my little comment over there too.;)

-Joel

·
Street Freekz
754 Posts
I'm not a member of SCCoA so here is my vote: Chylin' Chrome 20X8.5. I like the looks of them & they're something different from everyone else.....just my .02.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I put my vote in Brad :D
(no, I won't say which one :tongue: lol...)

·
Registered
348 Posts
cudaz101 said:
You like the Bling eh???:D I can look at the votes bro...hehe

Brad
...I didn't think of that :xpshame: lol...

:xpcool:

·
Resident drifter
649 Posts
fr500 charcoal sandblasted or black, but I like the idea of a mat finish 18x9 wheel, so I probably have to go for the charcoal

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
stinger1987 said:
cudaz101 please make some room in your PM box I cant send you anything cause it says it full
Yeah clean that thing out... you have a PM over on SCCoA...

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
I assume you are still going to keep the current 18" rims we voted on last time (i.e.: Speedstars,gt500) in stock or are you discontinueing them?

C.Hill

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
stangboy7 said:
I assume you are still going to keep the current 18" rims we voted on last time (i.e.: Speedstars,gt500) in stock or are you discontinueing them?

C.Hill

Yes, I am keeping the GT500 & SpeedStar in 18" Chrome.

I am trying to clear out all the Bullets I have in stock though. Anyone who wants a set of bullets on the cheep needs to check the classifieds section.

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jurgen said:
Brad can we maybe get 17x9 black fr500 cobra r's or 17x9 saleen speed star in chrome ?

Jurgen

Probably not anytime soon if ever...I simply can't afford to have all this stuff fellas...heh...Keep in mind that I am the one casting and stocking these things...ME....Alone...haha...I am a pretty small shop and can only do so much.

I did get some good news on the Weld racing wheels though.:cool:

Brad

1 - 20 of 23 Posts