TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hard time making decisions like this and I just wanted some outside views on the subject so with that said, what wheels do you guys like on our car? I was just thinking about going with some cobras but alot of people have those so I want something more "unique" but they do look sweet on the bird.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

Depends on what you want. For a DD, I would reccomend 18's. I like smooth simple wheels, they go with out car better IMO. Check out tirerack.com, they have a sweet BBS in 18's I've been eyeing for a while. Also check out tires.com... both sites have quite a few options for our cars. Brad (Cudaz101) has quite a few options for our cars too... check out customwheelshop.com.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very temping I'm going to have to go over some things and figure out what I'm going to need to get the hub swap and stuff but it could be a possiblity that I just might get those :)

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
The link I sent you is for a set that fits the Thunderbird. No hub swap needed, those will bolt right on as they should.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
you got that thing painted yet? :) Looks good Jeff.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Whatcha got planned?

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Wow. I have been thinking for a while now that a black on top sonic blue on bottom would look amazing! I was just talking with Ryan (Silenced) about it the other night! Cant wait, thats gonna be sweet.

-Joel

·
Super Moderator
7,621 Posts
I think that 03 cobra wheels look absolutely perfect on these cars. I don't know if you can get them in our bolt pattern or if you would have to do the hub swap, but if I were going to put something larger than 16"s on my car, thats what it would be.

Mike

1 - 20 of 26 Posts