TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright everybody knows that finding wheels that you like in the t-bird bolt pattern is pretty hard, so everbdy please post websites that sell wheels in the t-bird bolt pattern. i'm sure a lot of people can be helped by this thread

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Just based on how much extra Tbird bolt pattern wheels cost, I'm going to upgrade my Cougar to the Mustang bolt pattern. As well - Brakes are a hell of a lot cheaper in Mustang size too, and more selection and availability.

Anyways - I don't know of any Tbird size wheel sites, but this site (gefracing.com) sells Cobra's for $105 USD :). Pretty damn cheap if you ask me.

Kevin.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Just FYI...Check the wheels that fit Volvo's as well. All the common ones have been named in this thread. I'd convert patterns...I'm almost done with my bolt swap. You can pick up a NUMBER of 17x8 Mustang wheels for about 109 from Diversified Products in MI.

IMO..changing bolt patterns and using Mustang wheels is not Rice...It's a damn smart idea and opens up a LOT more options like BlownMerc eluded to.

www.buyfordmotorsport.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts