TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 94 thunderbird and want to get some rims for it. I was looking at superbuytires and wheelmax at rims and was wondering if 18 chrome or 19 chrome is better. i was looking at adr x factor - does anyone know if this wheel has the corret offset? since the car has 85K plus i want to know if the car should be lowered to fill the gap in the wheel well or what size tires would fill the gap w/18's. also could you lower a car with just springs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
additional info

at superbuyites i was wondering what you guys thought of kruz alps wheels (18) and how les expensive wheels look over time.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Do you have a website for the wheels? Something to take into consideration when buying wheels, is the cost of tires. Price out some 19's first, and compare them to 18's. The performance difference in height from 18-19's is going to be so miniscule that they aren't worth the cost. Unless you're after the 'Bling-Bling' effect yo :D!

Lowering - I'm no expert, but I belive it involves getting a new set of springs (eibach, tokio, etc), shorter endlinks, and installing them, and then an alignment.

Kevin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts