TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheels have been powdered coated and trim rings and hub caps on. My truck is completed enough to drive and drive I will. I plan on taking it to Pigeon Forge in June if we can finish with the paint.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Looks great man! I have a 49 that I drive pretty regulary. It actually belongs to my girlfreinds father, and his father bought it new in 49. Pretty cool that it is a one family truck. Man they're a ball to drive for sure! I'll keep an eye out for you in June at Rod Run :thumbsup: Me and ssrogers are always there doing the autocross with pro-touring.com and checking out the cars on the strip. Just be sure you can keep it cool as traffic gets nasty there during the show.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks great man! I have a 49 that I drive pretty regulary. It actually belongs to my girlfreinds father, and his father bought it new in 49. Pretty cool that it is a one family truck. Man they're a ball to drive for sure! I'll keep an eye out for you in June at Rod Run :thumbsup: Me and ssrogers are always there doing the autocross with pro-touring.com and checking out the cars on the strip. Just be sure you can keep it cool as traffic gets nasty there during the show.
This 1995 T-bird engine has the same fan that the Bird had. Large fan should keep it cool. Only wired for high speed and it hardly comes on when driving. Wired to come on with a/c. We tried to work out two speeds with the add on a/c but strange things happened with all that computer wiring. Maybe we will tackle it again later but works fine just like it is. Thanks.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sounds and looks absolutely fantastic man. I'll definitely keep an eye out for you later on this summer. If you are interested, you should come out and watch the autocross at smokies stadium. Airride, Detroit Speed and Engineering, Roadster Shop, and Prodigy always bring the BIG money show cars and flog them. There are also your everyday joes out there too. You should check it out. AWESOME TRUCK :thumbsup:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Now that looks great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts