TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to pass along a web site that sells wheels for our cars (5x108 +38 offset) and generally has them in stock, various types and finishes.

www.maxspeedperformance.com

Manager is Tim, 510-887-9800

They sell ADR wheels, along with a few other types and they are the retail outlet for GOLDEN APPLE, the mnf. of ADR, Stern and such.

Decent pricing, shipping is reasonable, offers more than wheels.

I ordered 2 sets of ADR-95 Spartan Wheels, 18x8.5in, one set chrome, one set black. Will post pics when they arrive and will pass along info as this transaction progresses.

Also, they include the centering rings needed to keep the wheel centered on the hubs properly.

Hope some one can use this info.

·
Registered
987 Posts
My own dealings with Golden Apple/ADR/Stern/RSL from a dealer standpoint.

They dont take care of their dealers when their products fail. So the dealer has to take it in the knee-caps when there is a problem in order to take care of his customer. The hoops you have to jump through to return a failed product are rediculous, time consuming and in place on the bet that you wont go through the hassles of their said policies. Even after going through all the hoops, they call it however they want which never leads to a credit return. Then once they deny the credit you have to cover freight to get the wheel back after already paying to send the failed wheel to them.

I dropped the ADR/RSL/STERN product/brand.

Something to consider if someone is on the fence about these brands.

Brad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts