Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just a thought, since it has been a while, why don't we meet up at Rockingham Dragway for some fun one of these upcoming Saturday nights?

Just vote on which date you think is best.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
either june 26th or july 31st would be good for me, unless i get screwed out of taking leave then any weekend would be good. i voted for june 26th, should be enough notice for everyone? no?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Well 7/17 is my birthday so that would be kinda coo' :D

But if Aaron isn't gonna be here, I guess 6/26 should be a tad bit cooler than the day after your birthday.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
well i might be coming home that friday the 16th...so if anything, the 17th is do-able...just not the 10th.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, now that I have woke up, and thinking a little more clearly, I can't even make the 26th of this month. My car will still be in the paint shop. doh

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
ok, i got denied to take leave from the 1st to the 16th, so im going from the 26th until august sometime...so the 17th works...

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hmm... Hmmm.. this might be interesting... it'll be my first time hitting a strip though :D At this point, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to make it.. so maybe count me in?

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
is that $15 for unlimited runs? or as many that can be fit in that night?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
17th works for me, so long as the car is out of the paint shop by then (it better be dangit)

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
well hopefully i'll have my chip back by then or i'll be singing " i..............can't................drive..............................................................eighty-five."

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
:uppoint:

you still haven't gotten that thing back yet?

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Alright. Next weekend!

We need to get Robert in here and see when we can all meet up down there before the track. :tongue:

·
Registered
344 Posts
well im new to NC and hopefully ill have zach's 96 by then. i doubt i will but if i do ill try to meet up with yall somewhere. joel im guessin im not too far from you. just gotta come up with money for the first payment and insurence downpayment

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea man, exit 36 off interstate 77

bout 25 minutes or so from you probably. :D

1 - 20 of 112 Posts