Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday, July 17th

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Saturday, July 31st

Votes: 0 0.0%

When to go to the Rock?

4K views 111 replies 7 participants last post by  GnominClature 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just a thought, since it has been a while, why don't we meet up at Rockingham Dragway for some fun one of these upcoming Saturday nights?

Just vote on which date you think is best.

#3 ·
Well 7/17 is my birthday so that would be kinda coo' :D

But if Aaron isn't gonna be here, I guess 6/26 should be a tad bit cooler than the day after your birthday.

#5 ·
well, now that I have woke up, and thinking a little more clearly, I can't even make the 26th of this month. My car will still be in the paint shop. doh

#9 ·
#14 ·
17th works for me, so long as the car is out of the paint shop by then (it better be dangit)

#18 ·
Alright. Next weekend!

We need to get Robert in here and see when we can all meet up down there before the track. :tongue:

#19 ·
well im new to NC and hopefully ill have zach's 96 by then. i doubt i will but if i do ill try to meet up with yall somewhere. joel im guessin im not too far from you. just gotta come up with money for the first payment and insurence downpayment

#20 ·
yea man, exit 36 off interstate 77

bout 25 minutes or so from you probably. :D

#26 ·
It's not Silver, it's Opal Frost Metallic </Richard mode> Or not, stuff broke, had to replace it. Won't be going to the track :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.