TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was hit with a nice suprise this morning

i have a useless tire and possible contamintaed gas tank. So now i have to drop the tank and flush it out. Im 85% sure I know who did it shes a little :crazy: lol out of a few other cars in the driveway that were easier targets mine was hit.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahahahahahaa! thats great yeah well it would have been nice to catch the hit in progress;)

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
wtf there sure are alot of guys on this forum lately with really pissed off disgruntled ex's with a taste for revenge!?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Southpaw said:
wtf there sure are alot of people on this forum lately with really pissed off disgruntled ex's with a taste for revenge!?
There's a cure for that. Don't get involved and take the money you saved from dates, dinners, gifts, flowers, whatever and invest it in your favorite hobby :D

Works real well for me.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
twin turbo 281 said:
whats that lol??
probably the best deal in personal security contracting and firms since the creation of Blackwater Security, Inc.

additionally, i do offer different protection packages ranging from CQB with your choice of three different firearms to long range active engagement firepower with your choice of 4 different calibers and a mass suppression CQ option with an option at using a 10 gauge zabala doublebarrel.

Obucina Securities, LLC. you point, we shoot.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
^^^ :rofl:

cougar_guy04 said:
There's a cure for that. Don't get involved and take the money you saved from dates, dinners, gifts, flowers, whatever and invest it in your favorite hobby :D

Works real well for me.
I hear you! Get caught up in spending your money on high performance R/C electric aircraft and you won't have any money left to go out and get mixed up with women!

Side benefit - Chicks can't run fast enough from grown men who spend their hard earned dollars on "toy planes" :D

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Southpaw said:
Side benefit - Chicks can't run fast enough from grown men who spend their hard earned dollars on "toy planes" :D
Or toy guns, toy cars, etc., etc.

Face it, us boys don't grow up . . . our toys just get bigger, louder and more expensive.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:

Face it, us boys don't grow up . . . our toys just get bigger, louder and more expensive.
my toy pisses off the sheriff i drive by everyday on the way to work.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if i ever find out 100% who it was they better hope they have 4 spares in the trunk...ya know for saftey sake:D

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
cougar_guy04 said:

No joke...I'd be seriously loaded if not for cars and guns...

·
Registered
825 Posts
i would be loaded if i wouldn't have bought a bird:(

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Palmguy said:
No joke...I'd be seriously loaded if not for cars...

me too ! i have lost count how much i loas tin cars over the last ten years . my blue turds (2 ) dont help

1 - 16 of 16 Posts