TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey peeps...

I thought my NA was pretty cool for awhile, and then, I kicked it up a notch with gettin' a 5-speed TurboCoupe.

And now... I see why you guys were laughin' at my 18 secs in quarter-mile runs...

It took gettin' an SC before I realized what I was missing.

Wow. :ztoohot:

So, when's the next meet? :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
we were laughing at the 18sec run because a riding lawnmower could make a faster fun. as for the next meet, who knows. anyone got any suggestions?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ROFL... that's hilarious and true.

I toldja I was a novice at this stuff :D I guess we'll have to start scratching our heads on plans for the next meet.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
are you actually going to attedn or throw the idea in the air, have othe rpeople organize it and not show up or post for a couple months?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
you mofo, mwhahahah...............j/k we could have a get together here, or at one of the parks on base. doesnt matter to me, but we cant be doing burnouts or acting like asses because its on base. or have some racing at fayetteville them come back up here for some burgers or or or................im spent. :D

but i wont be here pretty much all of september, be in cali till the 24th. west coast yeah!

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
ill be in florida from sept 12-16 :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
so since were the coolest people (and you obviously cant have a meet without us) september is out and we have to go to october.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts