TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know nobody has posted here yet, but if anyone out in NM happens to drop by...

Hey, All you guys are invited to join us in ODESSA, Tx Sept. 10-12.... most everything will be on the 11th... More Info here.

Besides most of you located in NM are closer to Odessa than just about everyone else in Texas...:D

Hope to see ya soon....

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
man if you wanted to talk to NM peeps you should have told me NM is like 1 mi. away from my house :D :D

·
Big-D
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just trying to be a friendly neighbor,:D

And with Odessa/Midland, Amarillo, Lubbock, and El Paso being so close.... I figured a few New Mexico residents might enjoy hanging out at whatever we have planned.

The invites go to Oklahoma and Louisiana as well.... whatever, whenever, whoever, consider yourselves invited.... :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Focus said:
Just trying to be a friendly neighbor,:D

And with Odessa/Midland, Amarillo, Lubbock, and El Paso being so close.... I figured a few New Mexico residents might enjoy hanging out at whatever we have planned.

The invites go to Oklahoma and Louisiana as well.... whatever, whenever, whoever, consider yourselves invited.... :D
Hey, how's it going. Keep me informed if you will about any upcoming events. I just realized there is a New Mexico chapter here. I would like to come hang out some time. Any of you guys interested in going to the Fords at Phoenix in November? We are planning on meeting up with the AZ chapter of the SCCoA there. It will be the 13th and 14th I believe. I will have to watch this forum from now on. What is the elevation of Odessa/Midland or Amarillo?

·
midnight toker
1,497 Posts
no problem we'll keep you up to date thanx for the info..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.