TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate waiting for the UPS driver.. I do like the Adult Signature Required... but im so anxious to get my goodies! lol so far been fooled by: an ambulance, a diesel 2500 dodge truck, and a geek squad box van!! I hate waiting.. =P

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
what goodies you getting? i just ordered underdrive pullies

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
nice... i'd do paintball if i could afford it...but my baby comes first :)

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
It actually keeps getting cheaper.. i started when I was 11 or so and was expensive... ill post up pics =)
i remember when the angel dm4 came out it was 1400 bucks i was in junior high at that time

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
lol... i hd a buddy who's dad owned a subaru and cadillac dealer ship so this kid had money to blow and of course he had a dm4

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,470 Posts
Anyone wanna let me borrow one? ;)

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
Anyone wanna let me borrow one? ;)
lol

anyways now im going to be doing the same thuing your doing anthrax just ordered a bunch of odds and ends...dual oil filter relocation kit tranny cooler, tranny temp guage and oil pressure guage and last but not least a pillar 2 guage pod

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Gotta give my buddy a plug. If you guys don't wanna wait for the delivery guy and worry about your stuff getting stolen check out my friend's invention: http://www.maita.com/. But if you're home already, who cares then, haha. :D

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
well got most my goodies just waiting on the a pillar pod for the gauges.:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts