TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know ford made some cobra "R" wheels that would fit up on a t-bird. Surely, someone makes a cobra knock-off, that will fit my 97 t-bird. I love the car, but it needs some attitude! I know you can get adapters/ spacers to run mustang wheels, but I don"t like the idea of running spacers... Anybody know where i can get a set of cobra "r" or some other "trick" looking wheels. I'd like to show my mustang buddies, just how mean a t-bird can be,,,
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.
mach:confused:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hey guys, I know ford made some cobra "R" wheels that would fit up on a t-bird. Surely, someone makes a cobra knock-off, that will fit my 97 t-bird. I love the car, but it needs some attitude! I know you can get adapters/ spacers to run mustang wheels, but I don"t like the idea of running spacers... Anybody know where i can get a set of cobra "r" or some other "trick" looking wheels. I'd like to show my mustang buddies, just how mean a t-bird can be,,,
Thanks guys, I appreciate your help.
mach:confused:
This is funny dude............................lol

If you look at who sponsors the tires/wheels forum on here you'll find the answer to your question......
http://www.thecustomwheelshop.com/cart/store/comersus_listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=84

1 - 3 of 3 Posts