TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen an article on here a while back about some peice that goes over the black pillar part next to your windows, Where can I get these and how much are they? Thanks.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do these look ok?

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
i've never used them. From what I understand, that's hat they were from the factory . . . decals.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These say they are only through 96' models, was there something different on my 97's pillar?

·
Registered
744 Posts
tbirdsmitty said:
These say they are only through 96' models, was there something different on my 97's pillar?
they'll fit, that website prolly just doesn't know any better

I've personally have seen 3 different oem B-pillars
-painted flat black
-painted body color
-decal/vinyl

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
the ford ones are obsolete, and they were old stock before they killed them, so i wouldnt buy them if you find them, you can give the others a try

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I used a rubberized bumper touch-up paint on my pillars, and I think they turned out pretty well. It was only a few months back, so we'll have to see how it holds up, though. It's a lot cheaper than the decals...

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
I have looked and looked at my 97. I swear it doesn't look like a decal to me. It looks like paint. And I'm pretty certain its factory. Doesn't matter though. I just got a can of black trim paint at O'Reilly's. One of these days I'm going to mask off the glass and paint and spray all my black trim so it looks good and matches.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
www.greensalescompany.com

PN E9SZ6320000A9G

I just ordered mine for 31$ shipped via UPS. They come as a pair and are real Ford parts.
that ok, i would pass on them, the ones i got for mine just before they went obsolete, had adhesion problems . if fact mine are shrinking by the corners now

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
wrong, it is just a piece of die cut black decal material

1 - 15 of 15 Posts