TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just curious where u guys heard about this forum. Its fed me so much information i couldnt even have imagined, i mean who would of known u can swap a 02 explorer engine in, and everything u need! Personally i heard bout this forum, reading through the SVT Performance forums, and i found a blurb about TCCoA. Thats where i heard it.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
It's been too long ago. I don't remember. Prolly an internet search...

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
Saw a 94 Tbird for sale at Sleazy used car dealer and did search to see how much support in the aftermarket there was for modifying these cars and found TCCoA. I already liked the looks of the car so after poking around in here, this site erased any doubts I had.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
through mn12performance while doing a search about 5 or 6 years ago. i still remember seeing the batmobile(senor mccormack) on the front page pic all the time. I didnt start posting on the forums till august 2000. I have wasted valuable hours of my life here ever since.

joseph

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
google.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
reference from the sccoa, back in febuary, been here ever since, lol, i hardly go back over there, i tend to enjoy the company over here better than over there, if you don't have an sc there is hardly any support over there, lol, later'z.....:D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
from your mom, ohhhhhhhh (the dice man rules). seriously though, i found it on google while trying to find info about modifying the ride.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I don't really remember, and it hasn't even been that long! :eek: I used to just look around on the forums for a while, I've only started posting in the last few months. And I still don't have anything intelligent to say! :tongue:

·
Registered
927 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
Same here but AFTER I bought my car. After looking around, I find out that I probably paid $500-1000 too much, and I passed up some great deals because they were in the 80k-90k miles range. (I didn't know about the durability of the 4.6., either)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts