TCCoA Forums banner

161 - 180 of 786 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Technical support for Dell. When somebody calls into support, they get surveys. If they fill it out that they're dissatisfied or the issue is unresolved, I get to call them back to make things better. :-/ Yeah, I deal with a lot of ticked off people.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
i valet baby...i get to park all the fancy cars...from t-birds...that barely come in...to H2s and bentleys....

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
What Does Everyone Do For a Living?

Just like the title says, I'm curious to see what kind of diverse careers people on here are in. I'll start. I'm a part-time cashier at K-Mart :rolleyes:, and a first-year mechanical engineering student.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I am a customer service rep for Hella, Inc. (Lighting). I have been with the company for nearly 4 years. When I started here I didn't even know what H.I.D. was, and know I am sharing the knowledge to others that don't know what Xenon is.

-Kornhaus

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I own my own buisness, Shreveport Custom Computers & Websites.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'm a Network Administrator/Systems Administrator. I work for Lockheed Martin Simulation, Trainging & Support (formerly Lockheed Martin Information Systems) and install and maintain the computers and provide training to the users at the Department of Housing and Urban Developement headquarters in DC.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
I'm a Civil Servant GS12, Information Technologist (Network), working for the Dept. of Defense. I’m responsible for access to our Mainframes (yes, they do still exist) and our Unix based platforms from a worldwide customer base (all DoD) of approximately 500K customers.

Like I tell my customers, “I’m the guy that makes sure that when you hit the enter key, you get something back that you “can” read, but not necessarily “what” you want to read”. :D

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I'm a Staff Sergeant, E-6 in the United States Army as a Multiple Launch Rocket System/Army Tactical Missile Fire Chief of Fire Direction. The most powerful ground combat system in the world.

·
Registered
927 Posts
As I said in the earlier thread, I'm an intern architect. Mostly I work with AutoCAD, making little pictures of big buildings.;) Most of the projects I've been working on lately are elementary, middle, and high schools.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts
Rich95XR7 said:
... Army Tactical Missile Fire Chief of Fire Direction. ...
In other words, we probably wouldn't want to piss you off.... :leftright :usa:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Project Manager for Sparks Exhibits, over seeing projects including retail environments, museums, theme parks attractions, executive briefing and visitor's centers, corporate lobbies, and trade show exhibits.

I've been working for the company for over 11 years, moving from carpenter, to estimating, to project management. The bulk of our work is trade show exhibits for large companies.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Senior Biology student and Biological Science Aid with the FDA

·
Smoothmeister K
887 Posts
Full time college student at Augsburg college (senior), earning a BA in computer science and MIS.
When I'm not at school, I'm an account manager at Equus Computer Systems (part time during the school year, full time during summer and school break).
Basically I report any new prospects that have been made in our database to the VP of our company, and make sure our sales reps call these people. From time to time I'll also be a customer service representative, tracking down sales orders older than a few days and making sure they get out the door.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Programmer/Analyst (huh, huh, I said anal) for Northeastern State University.

Rob

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Mechanical Engineering/Business Junior at the University of Central Florida...

All goes well and a little over two years from now I'll be at OCS in Pensacola and then training to get qualified as a Surface Warfare Officer in the US Navy :)

161 - 180 of 786 Posts