TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
I haven't gone anywhere and I still have the same problems! Well anyway, I put 4 new P235/60R-15 tires on the Tbird for the winter yesterday and I got a front-end alignment because it really needed it! Still going through coolant and oil so I have to watch it like a hawk. I'm still driving the Mark 8 LSC until the snow really starts falling and they start throwing down the salt.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
We are hibernating for the winter. A lot of Birds are put away.

Hopefully we will get some cool meets going this summer. The BBQ was a great idea, too bad it rained.

·
Listening on 141.850 mHz!
829 Posts
Jake! Hey man, what year Focus do you have? Does it have a liner underneath? If so I could use it real quick to make a template for a request on a 2000 to 2004 Focus. I'm leaving for Grand Rapids today and won't be back until the 2nd. Gimme a call on my cell sometime - I lost your number!

Did you see I got my LSC on the 2010 calendar for Lincolns of Distinction.org forum? I'm on February!

Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
What happened to the Aspire?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Gonzo - Its an 02, so feel free to use it for a template. I might even be interested in getting one off you. I think it has a liner, I'll have to look.

I didn't see that, havent been on in awhile, been spending a lot of time on the focus forums trying to get things straight. Congrats man, the calendars are quality now, I remember being so excited to get mine in last year.

James - Sold it to a friend that I work with. He needed a car bad, and I didn't really need 3 cars.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Cool! Tell him about my site. :) I am glad it didn't end up at a junk yard.

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
still here... think im going to sell the bird in a month or two...i dont feel like putting license plates on 3 cars...

$1500 if anyone is interested

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry to hear your thinking about selling your T-Bird. Can you give us some details on it and maybe a pic ? Just wondering how it's running, any rust, miles ??

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
ill try this out..ill probably forget some things but here we go.

1996 4.6 v-8
167000 miles

steeda underdrive pulleys
cold air intake
bbk 70mm t-body
trick flow plenum
pi cams
full catless exhaust with only dynomax race bullets( very loud )

origional engine and trans-engine burns oil but maybe 1 quart/2000 miles
trans has j-mod and trans cooler
whats new within the past 6 months-1 year
-intake manifold
-plugs
-wires
-idler pulley
-front struts and springs
-one upper ball joint
-one front sway bar link
-rear brake calipers (old ones were hung up) but with new pads and rotors
-2 tires are newer, 2 still have great tread on them.

body-
whole car was re-painted 3 years ago but rust has completely eaten the rocker panels, and my dumbass hit a snow bank last winter and marked up the corner of the front bumper pretty good.

has VFN 3 inch cowl hood with pins on it.
newer headlights and tail lights so all LED's work.

interior-
2000 mustang cobra front seats
mark viii back seat (does not fold down but is black leather in amazing shape)
needs cluster surround, mine broke when replacing rear defrost switch

rear windows are tinted but is coming off of back windshield.

all in all.. great car but not practical for me to have to "sports" cars in this state
bought a bronco to take its place

it still could use a steering rack and some exhaust work..

still runs like a top and on trips on the express way will manage 25-26 mpg.

if you want any pics ill see what i can do. but send me a pm with your e-mail or we can work something out so you can drive it/meet in person to see it.

looking for $1500 but i am a LITTLE negotiable on the price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts