TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happed to Lincoln MotorSport's web site i cant find it any where, I'm finally getting a Mark 8 and i want some stuff for it, but LMS just disappered. Someone help!

·
High Output Poster
1,491 Posts
JustinH said:
seeing as geno is banned from this forum, you won't find any of his posts on here.

lms=ghey
That's reassuring. I'll make sure not to give him any business.

·
Registered
274 Posts
There really isnt anything you will get from LMS that you cant get though a mustang parts supplier cheaper.

Also for Mark8 stuff you can talk to Dennis from Reinhart Automotive. He can be a little crabby but he is good at what he does

Karl

·
Registered
274 Posts
The Geno trouble was before I joined to board, but how bought telling what you have planned for the Hot Rod Lincoln.

Karl

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I do not know the details but I heard something about a dispute over the quality of EEC chips on a LOD BBS back in 2000-2001. Something like mine is better than yours because of this and that. That was just silly vendors fighting each other. Since then they made a pay per year vendor section to keep the BS and fighting down.

I know nothing about what happened here. The other rumors I heard did not seem to have substance or backing. So I will not post them here…

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kolenich said:
The Geno trouble was before I joined to board, but how bought telling what you have planned for the Hot Rod Lincoln.

Karl
Well, I'm not really sure where to start on it, Probly the drivetrain and sound system, and a custom chip first! after that some modest engine mod's i.e. better intake and exhaust abit higher compression and some internal goodies a NX kit , then maybe some some body work, i'm not gonna be flashly with it so no chrome rims, but maybe Lambo doors...i think it could work on a Mark 8......Hell I'll make it work!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
sorry, it was begging to be done. I just couldnt resist the opportunity. :D

In addition to being just a reseller (like JustinH said, anything he had could be bought cheaper elsewhere), Geno went around for the longest time proclaiming he was making custom chips, when by the very nature of the chips and programmer he was using, all he could do was download whatever Diablo sent him onto the blanks... in addition to a whole lot of unfounded badmouthing and bashing. You won't find him posting at many places anymore, his antics have cost him memberships on some boards (like here). I don't think Modular Depot would even let him join in the first place, I've never seen him on there. He used to have a mk8 he used to call the "terminVIIIor" or some such thing, claimed it was the fastest mk8 in the world or something. lol what a hoot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts