TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I narrowed the fuel problem down to the PCM power relay I bought it thinking I could find it and I still can't find it, where is it?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope nothing there, I see the coil to the side and the only thing I see is a module with big cooling fins in front of the radiator. I wouldn't think this is hard to find it is pretty big. I hope they didn't sell me the wrong thing, it cost me $150 and I can't refund it cause its a electronic part

·
The Parts Guy
7,297 Posts
This is the part that you're looking for:

It should be bolted to the engine bay side of the core support, directly in front of the air fiter box.

BTW, the module you see with the cooling fins is the TFI ignition module.

-Rod

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is the part that you're looking for:

It should be bolted to the engine bay side of the core support, directly in front of the air fiter box.

BTW, the module you see with the cooling fins is the TFI ignition module.

-Rod
not there, I've looked over and over again, I can find nothing that looks like it inside my car, I do have it in hand to compare it too, but I can't find it in my car. Would the pcm power relay (or eec power relay) in the power distribution box cause this?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
yep I keep going through my book, I don't have a PCM power relay (intergated xontrol module) for my car, I have a EEC power relay in the fuse block I think its it. No one makes them so I guess I will have the head to the junkyard?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts