TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
yea...i orderd my wheels from customwheelsmarket...

i origionally wanted the cobra R's.... told me weeks, called bakc...more weeks.... and so on...

so i callled and bit**ed..... and i asked if they had the y2k cobra r's and they said yes.... they could give me the crhome y2k's or bullits for the same price as other cobra r's. so i said sure.....

so im sure u could order from them...just make sure they have the wheel in stock that u want

·
Registered
974 Posts
I bought mine from Brad (Cudaz101). Send him an e-mail you get one of the lowest prices, excellent honnest service, and a no BS warantee. I totally love the way my car looks with the cobra r's on it now. Check out my cardomain page for pics if you want.

Don't waste yoru time buying from anywhere else. O yea another reason, Brad also guarantee's fittament with the 17x9 rims that many people are afraid of putting on because of clearance in the front.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought my chrome 17X9 Cobra R's from O.E. Wheel Distributors on Ebay this past January. Price was great, shipping was prompt, & quality is excellent. I did have to buy a pair of 3mm spacers here locally, but that was the only less-than-perfect part of the whole experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts