TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved this message from RockAuto:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately Moog did not have stock of the Control Arm Ball Joint Assemblies you ordered, part numbers K80053 and K80055. These parts are currently on backorder and Moog is not certain when they will have more stock of this item.

Does anyone have a good source to find these parts at other than them? Let me know , thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I got my lower control arms at a Ford dealership for around 112.00 a peice. Expensive but what do you expect from a dealer? Also youll need 4 tension strut bushings which cost 8.00 a peice. Hope this helps

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I got mine from O'Reillys, they even had them in stock, can't remember how much they cost each, but they were well under $100 each.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
94birdnj said:
I recieved this message from RockAuto:

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, unfortunately Moog did not have stock of the Control Arm Ball Joint Assemblies you ordered, part numbers K80053 and K80055. These parts are currently on backorder and Moog is not certain when they will have more stock of this item.

Does anyone have a good source to find these parts at other than them? Let me know , thanks!

i can sell you new ford ones for $85 ea. lmk.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys.....Found a source on them. Since MOOG doesn't have them in stock,....I checked around and AdvanceAuto does. They supply TRW parts and the p/n are:

They're $59.99 for anyone who needs 'em. The site said that i would have to order it but when i went to the local store they had it in stock...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts