TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
if you want a 3.73 pumpkin then the for sale on here and maybe ebay is about the only place you are going to find one.

·
Registered
324 Posts
So what happened with your charging problems back in August? You never posted your findings after I sent you some good data, just wondering what the fix was?

Chris.........................

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
The frpp's are obsolete. You might want to look around locally to see if you can find someone to build one for you. The only people here that I know build them are Teeps and myself. I haven't seen Teeps around in a while.
Alan

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what happened with your charging problems back in August? You never posted your findings after I sent you some good data, just wondering what the fix was?

Chris.........................
lol oh hey chris...it was actually the ac compressor , it was kinda strange, everything tested fine no bad wires then like 2 weeks went by and my compressor locked up i replaced the ac compressor and it has been fine ever since
no voltage drop at all..
thanks for all the advice and info to by the way, i learned alot on what can cause issues like that and how to test things..thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts