TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
neone know where the largest selection of billet wheels are? i am starting to like them more than the 2000 cobra r's,,,,i really wan a whipped 5 spoke, its jus from the factory they are ridiculously expensive and i duno if thru other stores, they are cheaper......your help is greatly appreciated...thanks

·
Registered
825 Posts
they are boyd coddington rodder series wheels. They were custom made I think

Same as mine. Boyd Coddington centerline wheels. Custom made again

·
Registered
575 Posts
Billets......

only one place comes to mind......
http://www.coloradocustom.com
they make THE BEST and the most beautiful wheels i have ever seen. all billet wheels are custom made, hence the price. they are worth every penny. the top billet wheel companies that come to my mind are boyd coddington, billet specialties, budnik, and the previously mentioned, colorado custom. go to your local discount tire store and talk to the guys there, they'll get all excited someone wants to do something different with their bird. i know i get all giddy when someone asks about billet wheels.
michael

·
Registered
825 Posts
It is made exactly to your specifications

Design, width, offset, bolt pattern, size, finish, EVERYTHING (so it will be a good idea to order 5 wheels in case one gets damaged)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
GreenBird said:
Classic with a twist...literally.
Now THAT, is one sweet lookin wheel in my opinion. I'm not even going to look at billet wheel prices because I can't even afford a chip, let alone a set of fully custom wheels.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts