TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you people have many places online to get parts from. I need a new fuel pump. Aftermarket or stock. I would like aftermarket but stock won't hurt.

·
Registered
598 Posts
You could try MN12 Performance's link on TCCoA's main page to find the aftermarket fuel pumps, or somewhere like Rockauto to get a stock one

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mn12 performance is 1 of the places I've been. I might go there. My wife only sees $$$$ signs. Spmotorsports.com has them for $79.95. I would still need the gasket and filter and all. Might just go with mn12.

·
Super Moderator
3,587 Posts
Just get it from Rich at MN12Performance. He even gives you instructions on how to replace it. If you have problems he will take care of you too. If you go cheap, you will get cheap.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just curious. Not trying to rob you or anything. Do we get a discount or anything. I'm really thinking about using the Mn12 part. If not no big deal. I'll still get it from you.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I got mine from MN12 Performance. I went aftermarket since I was upgrading to a 255. Rich is the way to go.

Yes, I realize this isn't a seller feedback forum - that's why I'm not going into any big detail :)

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Shouldn't need to unless you're having pressure problems (not enough or too much)

Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts