TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i guess they aren't available anymore for the '89 and he checked up to a '92. will, say, a '97 fit my '89 hood with the head lights being different? I don't want a used one, i have that now i want a new one for apearance reasons.

i needed some new hood stops (on core support) got those order. i was thinking maybe $5 each. they were $16 each :mad:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Scott, I would expect you to have one made of ultra suede!

I don't think the liner goes as far as the lights, so any year bird of cougar should work pretty well.

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ultra suede :uppoint:

Mine is some what of a fiber-ish layered thing that holds a lot of dirt. Are the newer models any different. Mine does have detents in it for plug wires and what not. Whats the latest year I can get that had a 3.8? '93?

I almost thought about getting one from a newer car or truck and cutting it to fit. I like the look of my '06 chevy crew cabs liner.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
as far as i know they should be really similar if not identical throughout the entire line, from 89-95 at least. the 94 liner looks identical to the one on my old 92.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
96-97 might be different since they got an EDIS, but like I said, they should be close enough for any of them to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts