TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm considering getting a ZEX Nitrous kit for my T-bird. Where is the cheapest place to get this kit? Also, what do I need to safely run a 75 to 100 shot? I was thinking a 255 fuel pump, and i new fuel filter, but is there anything else? Also I want to get a purge kit, and I a safety switch to arm and disarm the nitrous. Anything else I should get? Thanks a lot.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
eBay is the cheapest. 300-350 roughly.

You don't have to do a thing to run a 75 shot from what I gathered. You're stock fuel pump can handle that.

·
Registered
513 Posts
to be safe get 24 lb injectors, 255 fuel pump, new fuel filter, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, and a nitrous tune from sct. you dont have to do all of those but if you wanna do it as safe as possible do it like this.

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Hi,

You will need a 255 or 190lph fuel pump to run over a 75 shot safely. An adjustable fuel pressure regulator is also a good idea for over a 75 shot.

Kirban adjustable fpr's and a walbro 190 or 255 are available on www.mn12performance.com for 190 bucks(best price around for new)

With the Zex kit, also you should invest in a bottle heater and Nitrous Pressur gauge fot the bottle(heater around 100)(gauge 45 on Ebay)

Rail mounted Fuel Pressure gauge is also a good idea, so you know where the pressure is at when you adjust it.(ebay about 45 dollars also)

Hope this helps

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts