TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well....I would really like to buy some upgraded axles for my 97 Bird. I just put 317 to the wheels the other day, and my Car is a 5-speed. I am afraid I will snap pne and put some speed holes in my trunk pan. Right now I am trying to locate a set of 99/01 Cobra units. but where else might I find some stronger axles. Chris

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Call Marty at Raxles

www.raxles.com

He makes a set he gaurantees not to break as long as you don't use slicks

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well...Crap. I am runnng Nitto's. I wont tell him that...wait....he'll see this. Well I still want stronger stuff.

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
They are the strongest I have seen for our cars. There is a photo floating around here of the set Big Scott ordered for Goldbird

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the price less steep for axles without the ABS exciter rings? I dont have ABS on my 97. Also, how much those things run for two shipped? And I saw someplace where ford put a stop on the cores or something....are these back in production?

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Marty is back in production but I don't know where he is sourcing his cores.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
You aren't going to break what you have. I don't know how many passes I made making a significant amount more, and they never broke. Plenty of others too, no one is breaking them yet. Hell look at Dennis.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts