TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new here and am finding a lot of useful infomation for getting my bird back on the road. And I am thankful for that. But, I have a few problems, 1, I am not too good with a computer, 2. I am using webtv, which is slow and not compatable with some websites.
Here's my question, Where can I order addco sway bars and end links and get the TCCoA discount? I went thru the performance links and got the addco website, but there is no order page or phone # to order
Second question: Does anyone make a suspension Kit that we can buy?
Third question: Another thread , someone talks about poly spring insulators for cobra irs. Is that thru Ford , or another vendor.
I am just trying to play catch up, by reading all I can find and making plans to get my bird back on the road.
Thanks for your help.

·
The Parts Guy
7,297 Posts
On Addco's website, there is a "contact us" section. You'll need to call the phone number listed there to order. Just make sure you let them know you are a TCCOA member (if you actually are a dues paying member), and you can get the discount.

-Rod

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, I called that phone # on sat and didn't get anyone. I'll call it this week. Thanks.
By suspension kit, I mean a complete rebuild kit Like is offered for classic mustangs. So everything ( bushings, tie rod ends, and such) can be purchased together, instead of from different venders.

·
The Parts Guy
7,297 Posts
Yeah, just try giving them a call during normal business hours during the week. They usually answer the phones during business hours.

-Rod

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Closest thing you're gunna get to that is www.mn12performance.com they have big bushing kits for the suspention, don't remember if they include tie-rod ends or anything. Other than that, I don't know of anyone that sells the kind of kit you're talking about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts