TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Body parts. I have heard that you can sell certain male parts to universities for $40 grand. I have 2, and it would be sweet to say that one is brass. 40 grand would put me ahead in life, along with a hella fast bird....so if anyone knows anything let me know.

--Craig

This post is only half serious, but come on 40 grand

·
Registered
598 Posts
It might not be to "sweet" going through the airport metal detector, or you might give a girl a black eye (of course the later would be worth a laugh and a few bragging rights)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Have you ever heard the phrase "I would give my left nut"? Well he's talking about doing it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Hey Craig. Are you sure you don't want to just give both? Remember what happened last time you were with Joel's mom.. we really don't need a second Joel Bender!

·
Banned
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
80gs, no chance of ever having a kid, is there a downside??? Well except the hormones I would probably have to take.

--Craig

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
whoa.... sorry..... still suffering from fits of uncontrollable laughter....LOL!!!!

40 grand, eh? hmmm..... :D :rolleyes:

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
So Craig, would we call you Lefty, Righty, Wing nut, Nut Job...?

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
mastarecoil said:
40 grand! That would pay off my college. Will the other guy still work? I would seriously consider doing this if so.

Yes it would still work dummy.

Also When I was living in Ft Knox Kentucky, the University of Louisville was offering 45K for a nut.

Forget selling a nut dude, just find a nice sperm bank. :D 60 bucks for a sample. Go everyday and make like 360 bucks a week in supplemental income.

If there was one around here, I'd probably do it myself!

Dave

Oh yeah, you can also sell blood plasma, there are MANY places that do this, although the pay isnt as good as the sperm bank and it takes about 4 hours a week and you get about 50 bucks a week.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
this coming from mini baller

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
What if I went in 5 days a week two or three times a day?

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
well cant a male re-preduce a *full clip* in the span of 3 hours?..so can i go 8 times a day?..7 days a week?..man i would be rich!

-mike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts