TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im ordering new 4.6 high performance badges. Should i get the black 4.6 or the red? on this bird:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'm more a fan of the Vintage V8 emblem myself, an what is probably going on the 5.0 once body work starts.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Black or chrome, and don't get the HUUUUGE 4.6L HIGH OUTPUT one either, please.

A simple chrome "V8" badge would be quite classy.

If you debadge it entirely, people will just think you're a v6.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
frankly i hate emblems i'd remove the ones on my trunk but ford got expensive on the 96/97s and actually drilled holes instead of just taping them on:mad:

If you debadge it entirely, people will just think you're a v6.
can you say sleeeeper

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
At 195,000 miles I fear mine daily.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
all the badges are stripped off my car, personally i hate those stock V8 badges i find them very ugly. And yea they drilled holes on my '95 truck to for the ford emblem :( i hate that they did that.

·
Registered
501 Posts
all the badges are stripped off my car, personally i hate those stock V8 badges i find them very ugly. And yea they drilled holes on my '95 truck to for the ford emblem :( i hate that they did that.
My vote is to clean off all the badges... and the handles, and the locks, and the antenna. But then again I am biased.
All the "Ford" emblems have alignment holes. The other badges that change per the model package are generally stuck on with adhesive tape. The holes on the decklid can easily be filled. I had them filled when the lock was removed.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
The biggest red type R badge you can find with as many v-tech emblems you can fit! J/K; I like debadged or vintage style v8 badges myself. I couldn't help myself from the type r joke!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^ lol, its true tho. Well my trunk emblem will be replaced at one time i just dont know when. as far as shaving off the locks and door handles... im not that huge of a cosmetic person, it would be cool its just not first on the list.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts