TCCoA Forums banner

Which font style do you like best (Part 1 of 2 - fonts 1 through 10)

• Font 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Font 2

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Font 3

• Font 4

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Font 5

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Font 6

• Font 7

• Font 8

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Font 9

• Font 10

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Font 10 looks bad........

I mean bad as in a good way though.That is what i would want.
Chris

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
that all depends on what your going to use it for? imo there all a little plain except for 10 but that one aint all that great either. and you cant compare a sans seriff font vs a seriff font, hands down the seriff wins.

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
To do it right, you should have included the two that we've been using for years already.

BTW, what is this for?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts

I got my first Mac from a magazine publisher. I have over 4000 fonts on a CD somewhere in my "computer pile". Haven't even looked at most of them.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just trying to figure out what people like.

Sir William asked:
BTW, what is this for?
Just for grins.
First let me say that I have no intention of stepping on anyones
toes. I do graphics work for a living and I can't help but scribble, doodle, and tweak out images. Maybe this is one way I can contribute to the site. I love my T-Bird, and I've gotten a ton of advice from the members of this club. I don't feel as though I can confidently contribute technical car data, but I can offer the graphsics skills I have.
Obviously I have no connection to the club other than being a memeber, so any TCCoA designs or concepts that I throw together would be yours to use, alter, or toss as you see fit.

I've seen people complain about the stickers; a little bland maybe, but it gets the point accross. So inbetween Sunday obligations and lazing around I decided to see what people liked. Then to combine that, with things I like to see what comes of it. And from that make some designs that could then be offered up to the powers that be, namely you, for consideration...or not.

Here is one. It doesn't address all the MN12 facets of the club, but I think the design looks pretty good.

Again, this is just for fun and what becomes of it doesn't really matter to me.

I didn't include the original fonts, because those are already established, I wanted to give some different options... I probably should have included them though.

So to answer your original question again "What is this for"?... just for something to do I guess.:)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting

Oddly enough, I started working on the design above using font #4 in this set, before anyone even started voting. At this point it's leading the pack with you guys too.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey soop

You're right, I remember that discussion.
I enjoy working on things like this anyway, and if it adds to the club, all the better. Who knows, I may come up with a good idea one of these days. :)

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
4, fo' sho'!

·
Registered
668 Posts
That looks great. I would be willing to put money toward getting stickers like this made. Great job Cylum. I my self like messing around with graphics but nothing to your degree of excellence. I am madly impressed. WOW. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Yeah, it did turn out pretty well. I could make one with a courgar emblem in there, and then something for the Marks.
Hey, now that I think about it, what critter do they use to represent their cars?
Roman numbers are probably it... How many different named marks are there, just VII and VIII, that are MN12's?

·
Registered
529 Posts
NEW WINDOW STICKER DESIGN..do it man!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts