TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Neither will work on your 95 your only options are a 02 gt intake tube thats modified or a civic tube from autozone

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on changing my Whole intake to a Updated 97 PI manifold! I did a little bit more searching and I think I am gonna go with this setup.
Accufab 70mm T/B & Plenum
C&L TrueFlow Intake Pipe
02 Mustang 80mm MAF (Blue Oval Chips)
K&N 7" Air Filter (Blue Oval Chips)

and a Custome Heat shield to put around the Air Filter to keep the Engine Heat out!

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
p_mcnaught said:
I plan on changing my Whole intake to a Updated 97 PI manifold! I did a little bit more searching and I think I am gonna go with this setup.
C&L TrueFlow Intake Pipe

and a Custome Heat shield to put around the Air Filter to keep the Engine Heat out!
just get a mustang airbox to mount to the MAF, and the cone filter will fit in it and be shielded from the heat..

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
p_mcnaught said:
C&L TrueFlow Intake Pipe

PI manifolds didn't come out until 99. If you're buying a 97 manifold from someone and they're claiming it's a PI manifold, it's probably just the NPI version with the aluminum crossover. Just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats what I meant, the updated one with the aluminum crossover, I wasnt sure what year they came out, thanks for that info!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
You do know you have to have the 96-97 fuel lines egr vavlve upper intake and some other misc stuff for that intake

-Matt-

1 - 11 of 11 Posts