TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have the 40's on my '95

I like the sound of the 40's. They are much louder than the Dynomax mufflers I had before.

·
Registered
855 Posts
still got those dynomax's?.......i'm looking for something a little louder than stock w/ a nice growl but not something annoying,........hell i like listening to jazz :eek: every once in a while. heheheh. i like to maintain the luxury feel of the car but w/ the power too. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Nope...Sorry...

I got rid of them pretty quickly. I dont remember who bought them, but they were bought by someone from the club. I hope they are going to good use.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you want loud and don't mind drone get the 40 series. I was going to get the "Delta Flow" 40 series because they have less drone but still have an aggressive throaty tone. I settled for Ravins because of the higher flow and they are getting deeper and throatier every day.

96 Tbird LX

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've got a set of 10 series single chamber race mufflers sitting here if you want them.. :D Ok. So maybe that's a little loud and with the 3 inch inlet and outlet.. probably wouldn't work.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Red Thunder said:
If you want loud and don't mind drone get the 40 series. I was going to get the "Delta Flow" 40 series because they have less drone but still have an aggressive throaty tone. I settled for Ravins because of the higher flow and they are getting deeper and throatier every day.

96 Tbird LX
Do the Ravins have any 'freeway drone?'

As for getting a muffler, the classic sound of a Flowmaster 40 series sounds good, but your car will sound like the rest of em.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts