TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

Which the total measure of the system of escape of the thunderbird is, from the end of the manifolds until the end of the mufflers?

I ask it because in it paginates it of borla they sell pipe of 5' to 70 dollars, maybe it leaves a system of dual escape of 2.5 of high quality cheap. Each tube of 2.5" is it of 5' (do I suppose that they are feet or do I make a mistake??), although I need to bend the tube, will I need for a Thunderbird 94 as how many feet????

greetings ;)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Might need to clarify a little more? If i get you right you wanna know how many feet of pipe do you need to run a duel exhaust system on a 94 t-bird up to the mufflers? If so, i would say at least twenty feet.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
mickeyjmgr01 said:

Which the total measure of the system of escape of the thunderbird is, from the end of the manifolds until the end of the mufflers?

I ask it because in it paginates it of borla they sell pipe of 5' to 70 dollars, maybe it leaves a system of dual escape of 2.5 of high quality cheap. Each tube of 2.5" is it of 5' (do I suppose that they are feet or do I make a mistake??), although I need to bend the tube, will I need for a Thunderbird 94 as how many feet????

greetings ;)

Not to be an a-hole but dang you need to talk in english :) and yes i would agree its probably at least 20 ft

·
Registered
814 Posts
He does lack in language skills for english. But you are assuming he is mexican. Mexico is his location, not nationality. I'm from New Mexico does that make me Mexican? Your assumption is probably right. I think it's only rude if he is Mexican but not out of line. I was not offended. IMO

·
Registered
654 Posts
mickeyjmgr01 said:

Which the total measure of the system of escape of the thunderbird is, from the end of the manifolds until the end of the mufflers? 14 feet for each single escape = 28 feet dual escape
I use 2" -two inch ID tube- with no catalytic convertors ;)

borla is stainless steel ??
mucho $$ :eek:

greetings ;)
Hope this helps Curt

·
Registered
654 Posts
Drnaline said:
He does lack in language skills for english. But you are assuming he is mexican. Mexico is his location, not nationality. I'm from New Mexico does that make me Mexican? Your assumption is probably right. I think it's only rude if he is Mexican but not out of line. I was not offended. IMO

Politicians :eek:

·
Registered
814 Posts
LST MN-12 said:

Politicians :eek:
Politician, no. Politically correct yes. Gotta be to argue with them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts