TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone else has this ? Not as loud as a centrifugal but still there. There is no problem no were I do not believe because its runs Grrrrrrreat :headbang:

·
Super Moderator
12,243 Posts
LOL :tongue: You just noticed the whistle of your SVO?

Rob and Chung must have it dialed in really well. :thumbsup:

Yea, mine's been singing to me since he put it on in 2009.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep Ron It really stands out now after the rebuild , The guys did a great job it has never ran better :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
IT's BROKEN! send it to me and I'll test and repair it for you.

LOL

With 3 kids that would be the only wine I would enjoy hearing.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IT's BROKEN! send it to me and I'll test and repair it for you.

LOL

With 3 kids that would be the only wine I would enjoy hearing.
No No No These SVOs appear to be a rare item , Keeping this bird for the rest of my days ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
That was always a question of mine. Mine doesn't seem to make alot of noise, or not as much as others I've heard. Maybe I'm just not hearing it, or maybe I'm crazy who knows.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was always a question of mine. Mine doesn't seem to make alot of noise, or not as much as others I've heard. Maybe I'm just not hearing it, or maybe I'm crazy who knows.
Same here bud ... Chung gave my bird the name "The sleeper " because the SC was quiet. On the subject , TM I have ever heard yours whistle , I am sure it does maybe my excuse is " I am just getting older " hearing loss. LOL :) But even my super turbos are loader as well .

·
Registered
992 Posts
Roots type blowers can be very loud, depending on how fast you spin them and (undoubtedly) other factors. At the SC/XR7 Shootout this year there was a portable chassis dyno on which a number of SC made runs. A couple of them sounded like sirens - really, really loud from outside the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts