TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i was wandering if this guy posts here, but i went to Record & Tape Traders today to purchase the new 311 Greatest Hits CD and Pepboys is in the same shopping center. Anyways, as i was passing pepboys some older guy....30's? pulled up and parked at and angle. The Cougar was a early 90's model XR7 special edition. It was white with blue designs on it? It had chrome wheels, painted calipers and a ram air hood. I left record and tape traders and went back to check it out but the dude was already in pepboys i guess. His dashboard had been redone also, it was white. Anyways i was only wandering if you post here. I passed you in the black 96 Tbird, blew the horn and waved. I didnt see anything with TCCOA on it, but i think it would be cool for us essex/dundalk/baltimore MN12/Fox's to get together for a local meeting or something. peace,

·
Registered
216 Posts
I think I've seen that car around too, cooldude. I see your car in the parking lot all the time. Awesome looking car you have. My wife even likes it. If I only had the money.........

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, i work at petsmart there. I'm trying to track down as many nice Fox's/MN12's as possible around here so maybe we can have a East Baltimore county mn12 club!! lol. By the way thanks for the compliments on my car. If ya ever see me walking out to it or something, give me a hollar. lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
I might just do that. My car is nothing to look at....yet. If you have read my signature line, I am concentrating on the audio system right now. Been working on the all the fiberglass trunk panels for a while now. I only get to work on them a hour at a time when I get a free moment. I am working on posting the installation process, progress to TCCoa. I'm saving up for the paint & body work and hopefully before summers over I'll have it ready for paint. If not I'll wait till next spring to do it. A local chapter of TCCoA sounds great. I just recently joined. Gotta run...gotta check on my fiberglass.....

·
Registered
513 Posts
I am in Annapolis, which really is not that far from you guys so if you ever get
together let me know.
:usa:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts