TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i would love to see one in silver... does he make them custom? wonder if scott can make one... looks nice tho.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
You can find them in white and silver too (I think) on ebay. been awhile since I browsed that stuff but I'm pretty sure they make the silver ones too?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
i painted my knobs silver, then cleared them.. tehy look really good. i think the billet shows fingerprints too much. i liek DIY anyways.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I hadn't thought about painting the darned things! I'll have to give that a try, since I have "extras" to play with sitting in the LE.

What did you do about the little spot that light is supposed to come through? Just paint over it?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Traveler said:
LOL I hadn't thought about painting the darned things! I'll have to give that a try, since I have "extras" to play with sitting in the LE.

What did you do about the little spot that light is supposed to come through? Just paint over it?
mask it off :)

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
You can actually pop out the insert behind the hole where the light comes through. Spray it, the replace the colored insert. No taping required.

-Joel

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Those are ridiculious, why would you want to black out all the lights?

-Joel

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
yeah.. you can just pop the little plastic piece out the back of it.. and sand the paint off the ti. just take a marker and color it to whatever color, or leave it white.. i think it looks really good white. i need to get some pics posted, maybe as soon as i get it out of the shop. WOOOOOO!!!! NEW HEADGASKETS!!!! lmfao.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
where can i get just a black face? i need a new one as mine is trash, i was cleaning glue withan exacto (stoopid, i kno) and SCRAAAATCH... oops.. so if anyone can hook me up? its for an auto climate control.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts