TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that many of you guys have nice looking gauges for your t-birds, but with mine being an SC I can't use the same ones. I'm looking for white faced, similar to the autometer phantom series. I've seen a few thraeds with guys making there own, and even for the club, can or has anyone made SC gauges? The '89-'93 are different from the '94-'95 SC's. I'd take a set for each year because I've got 2 SC's

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Well, it would take some work.

But I have made the Bullitt style gauges for the 1994-1995 LX T-Birds.

http://www.geocities.com/slhrbacek/BullittGauges.html

This can be modified for the SC. I'd have to replace the volt meter with a boost gauge. I would also have to do some work to get the proper calibrations for the 140 mph speedometer.

Plus, the km/h request is kinda unique, but it's easily doable, eh. (Sorry, just had to throw that in there:) )

I don't know what the pre-1994 SC gauges look like (or what is different from the 91-93 LX guages). So if you could let me know, that would be great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have ant pics of them. I'm looking for something to post for you. I have a couple of guys(4) up here in Canada look for the '94-'95 SC white gauges, so maybe you can a few dollars off of us, once I find something to post for you to work off of.

I'll look, and get abck to the thread, once I find something.

thanks for the help.

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
Thanks to ShadowDragon...

I have an image of an SC speedometer (145 mph).

Many thanks, SD!

What is the max km/h reading on your canadian SC? 220 or 240 km/h?

Give me some time and I'll have it drawn up.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
220 is on now, but 240 would be trick!

What year is the image? there is a difference in the boost gauge, and the tach. '94-'95 are the same as I'm looking for. Glad to see you can do this. No rush, but I will tell you that some other guys up here will be interested to see how they turn out.

Thanks a ton for the help.

·
Gauge master
884 Posts
I have only the image of the speedometer.

I don't have the boost gauge nor do I have the tach.

If you can get a picture, that would be great.

I don't know what year the image is, the date coding is not present on the speedometer image that I have.

220 can be done, but 240 would have to be extrapolated and might not be 100% accurate. But if you've driving 240 km/h (146 mph to us Yanks) you've got other things to worry about than precision of extrapolated tick marks on your speedometer.

What are the tick marks on the speedometer? 10's and 20's or what?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts